Employees With InteGRITy
There have recently been a number of recruitment frauds where individuals are contacting job seekers claiming to represent companies including GRIT Technologies. These fraudulent activities can include but are not limited to: job postings offering roles, interview invitations, or asking for payments to cover a range of expenses and administration costs.
When applying for jobs with GRIT Technologies you will be contacted in one of the following ways:
- Direct phone call from a member of GRIT Technologies leadership team.
- E-mail directly from a member of the GRIT Technologies leadership team with an @grittechs.com e-mail address or a communication through LinkedIn or Facebook.
We will not ask for you to provide personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you are a victim of identity theft contact your local police department.
3 Easy Steps To Apply
- Review the posting that matches your skills and abilities.
- Fill out the online form below and attach your resume.
- Put your best foot forward! If we think you have what it takes to be a part of the GRIT team, we’ll either call or e-mail you directly to discuss next steps.
Fill out the form to take that first step