Are You Protected Against Ever-Changing IT Security Threats?
No one is immune from cyber threats in today’s fluid business environment
Protecting privacy, data, intellectual property, and infrastructure is vital. GRIT Technologies reduces complexity to help businesses plan, architect, and implement solutions to enhance your security posture.
NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR NETWORK SECURITY
There is no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to security.
That’s why we work with our clients to put together comprehensive security solutions to fit their business needs.
Observing regulatory, security, and compliance policies are vital for every organization. Sensitive data is always at risk of being compromised. To minimize that risk, it’s key to have the proper policies and training in place.
Why we use Brivo Cloud-Based Access Control
Smart spaces start with access control.
Manage all your doors or locations from one system
– Eliminate re-keying and re-issuing cards to save time and money.
Simple to Manage
– Gain remote control of your facilities with a mobile app, allowing you to revoke or reinstate access instantly
– Get professional installation of all your equipment
– Add more facilities, doors, users, or remote surveillance anytime.
With our cloud-based door access control solution, you can make sure your business, employees, and customers are protected.
Protect People & Property
– In the event of a security incident, emergency lockdown at the click of a button
Keep Unauthorized Individuals Offsite
– Prevent trespassing, and ensure inventory, equipment, and intellectual property are safe
Protect Against Theft – Protect property and confirm only approved employees can access inventory
Open API Platform
– Flexibility to connect to existing technology with open API
- Automatically link video clips to access control events
- Play recorded video or view live streams
- Store video safely in the cloud to prevent loss
- View video feeds from any site, space or location at any time you wish
- Retain videos from 7 days to 2 years depending on your retention policies
Business data is under attack more now than ever before.
Critical business data lives on servers, personal devices, and in the cloud. If any of that data is compromised or breached, companies are vulnerable to significant revenue loss and even failure. As a small business, you need a powerful solution that protects against ransomware, accidental deletion, and disasters no matter where the attack occurs.
Protecting Business Data No Matter Where It Lives
GRIT Technologies has the comprehensive tools necessary to protect client files and applications, whether they live on local servers, SaaS applications, or end-user computers. We offer data protection solutions businesses can rely on, regardless of size or infrastructure. With a wide array of restore options to match any recovery scenario, you can have peace of mind knowing critical business data can be restored in seconds and normal business operations can continue.
It’s time to reinforce Your Data.
Data management and security play a vital part in keeping your business secure and more importantly, operational. Your data needs to be backed up, accessible, and available for any emergency situation, cyberattack or even accidental loss.
GRIT will work with you to better manage your data, provide efficient and best-in-class solutions for a smooth-running system.
End cyber risk
Arctic Wolf® is the market leader in security operations. Using the cloud-native Arctic Wolf® Platform, we help organizations end cyber risk by providing security operations as a concierge service. Highly-trained Concierge Security® experts work as an extension of internal teams to provide 24×7 monitoring, detection and response, as well as ongoing risk management.
For more information about Arctic Wolf, visit arcticwolf.com
The Concierge Security Team supports both the Arctic Wolf Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and Managed Risk (MR) solutions. Dedicated experts collaborate with your organization for 24×7 monitoring and allow you to:
- Treat the service as an extension of your own IT team
Customize protection, detection, reporting, and compliance to your unique business needs
Understand your security posture with expert guidance
Detect attacks by malicious actors wherever they are launched
- Respond to vulnerabilities as soon as they are discovered
Achieve 24×7 coverage without exorbitant headcount or overtime costs
- Start protecting your data and reputation today using the Arctic Wolf® Platform. Arctic Wolf monitors your environment 24×7, ensuring proactive and dynamic detection and response to threats, intrusions, and attacks. Keep your organization safe by receiving timely and actionable intelligence—without the overwhelming noise of endless false positives.
- Managed Detection and Response
Dedicated Security Analysts Monitor, Detect, and Respond to Cyberthreats Before They Impact Your Business
The Arctic Wolf® Managed Detection and Response solution is anchored by a dedicated Concierge Security® Team who monitors your network 24×7, handles log aggregation and correlation, actively hunts for threats, and provides custom alerts and reports when cyberattacks occur.
- Managed Risk
- Continuous Vulnerability Scanning and Endpoint Analytics Managed by Security Experts
- The Arctic Wolf® Managed Risk solution helps your organization reduce its attack surface by identifying vulnerabilities within your network on a continuous basis.
- FAQ — The Value a Concierge Security Team Brings toYour Organization
- How to Build Out Your Cybersecurity Technology Stack
- Stay Out of the Headlines: Mitigate Cyberthreats with SOC as a Service
Early detection leading to fast intervention
Gabriel is the first fully automated end-to-end incident response platform that provides instant alerts and, within seconds, gives first responders eyes and ears on the scene before arriving.
Gabriel’s platform is designed to streamline incident response by automating many of the manual processes involved. It all starts with a critical event trigger, which can be anything from a gunshot to a fire or an intrusion. Video surveillance is the most common approach to spotting critical events, and Gabriel leverages this by having smart technology surveillance cameras begin to stream live video into the platform the moment an incident is detected. This triggers instant alerts to be set up, which include access to the virtual command center.
Within seconds, the live video is verified and electronically relayed to the emergency coordination center, along with communication tools and rich data. What’s more, there is no need for radio or phone calls, which can be time-consuming and prone to error. With the push of a button, dispatch can provide live video to first responders, who have full access to the Gabriel platform. This allows them to make informed decisions based on real-time data and take appropriate action quickly.
Here are three key benefits of Gabriel’s smart technology incident response platform:
- Rapid Response: Gabriel’s automated incident response platform enables organizations to respond rapidly to critical events, saving valuable time and reducing the risk of loss of life and property damage. With real-time situational awareness and incident management tools, Gabriel’s platform provides staff and first responders with the ability to make informed decisions quickly and effectively.
- Increased Safety: By automating the response to critical events, Gabriel minimizes the risk of human error and ensures that the right response is taken in the right time. This increased safety not only protects organizations and their assets but more importantly, protects the lives of their employees and customers.
- Enhanced Organizational Continuity: Gabriel’s incident response platform enables entities to minimize operational interruptions by allowing them to focus on their core functions while Gabriel handles critical events. By providing real-time situational awareness and incident management tools, Gabriel’s platform ensures that staff can respond quickly and effectively to any emergency situation, minimizing the impact on their operations and reputation.
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Contact us today to learn more about how Gabriel can revolutionize your incident response process.
We know that security and compliance go hand-in-hand, yet many organizations find it hard to deploy, maintain, and protect their technology. Regulatory compliance isn’t always easy to understand, but we’ll work to help you maintain adherence to applicable standards, codes, regulations, and laws. In the event of a willful or accidental data breach, lawsuits from affected parties, or steep government fines, non-compliance can cost your organization everything.
Want to take advantage of a breakthrough alternative to break/fix?
If you’re looking for a partner to lead your technology strategy and operations so you can focus on your business, Managed Services is right for you.
Critical business data lives on servers, personal devices, and in the cloud. If any of that data is compromised or breached, companies are vulnerable to significant revenue loss and even failure.
Need help checking things off your IT to-do list? Whether it’s an e-mail or cloud migration, low voltage cabling, an infrastructure refresh, or installing cameras and door strikes, we’ve got you covered.